Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the combination of strategies, practices and technologies that your business uses to manage and analyse customer interaction data throughout the marketing process. This integral and essential mode of contact provides detailed customer facing information between you and your customers, such as name, website, telephone, mail, marketing materials, services provided, and social media communication.
The most basic level in CRM software is maintaining customers’ information in the CRM database so your business users can easily access and manage it. Advances in CRM systems now provide additional functions to make them more effective at handling your customers’ information. Such functions are provided by MCE123’s CRM Services and include mail, phone and social media communication records, for the purpose of maintaining the workflow automation process.
Types of the CRM technologies:
- On-premises CRM: With this approach, the company purchases licenses upfront instead of doing yearly subscriptions from their CRM cloud provider. This helps the company have their software on their own servers rather than on the provider’s servers, as well as helping users use upgrades of the software in a much more effective way. On-premises deployment might be a good option for companies with overly complex CRM system needs.
- Cloud-based CRM: This is also known as Software as a Service (SaaS) that includes the storage of on an external and remote network employees have access to anytime using their internet connection. SaaS makes it much easier for employees who are working remotely or when they are traveling. This system type is beneficial for employees with the flexibility to work from remote places and is a cost-effective option for your company. The provider charges the company as a subscription.
Benefits of using CRM for your business:
- Greater Understanding of Sales: CRM helps you to understand sales terms and determine which sales pipelines are working better than others, enhancing your company’s sales force.
- Marketing Benefits: Marketing teams can use CRM to understand their target markets better, in order to make forecasting simpler and more accurate. Your customers will also gain more product and service knowledge with a CRM system.
- Improved Staffing Efficiency: CRM offers the advantage of allowing your team to monitor employee performance by analysing how the hiring and recruitment process is unfolding and how effective each employee’s performance is.
- Customer Service Improvements: Your company’s customer service teams can easily keep track of the conversations that are happening on different channels with their customers, improving customer service efficiency and effectiveness.
MCE123 can setup, configure, and manage your company’s Customer Relationship Management software, in order to improve the communication and relationships between your company and its customers. Ready to give it a try? Contact us to set up an appointment to see how CRM can revolutionize your business.