If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we have the option to refund in part or in whole all labor costs associated with your project, as long as the situation meets the following criteria:
- All disputes about pricing need to be made before contract signing. We will not refund on the basis that the customer finds a lower price somewhere else and wishes to terminate the contract to take advantage of the lower prices, leaving MCE123 a sunk cost.
- The dispute is regarding MCE123’s conduct, or such that MCE123 executed a failed strategy, rather than a dispute about pricing.
- The client has made all payments on time, including any deposits that were due at signing and incremental payments as assigned to the client.
- The nature of the project didn’t change mid-stream, or in other words, the customer didn’t demand more services for the same or lower price in the middle of the project to attempt to take advantage of MCE123.
- If the project does change scope, a Change Order must be used so that pricing can be changed to reflect the new scope of services.
Please note that we will never refund hard costs associated with advertising, or costs that were out of MCE123’s pocket. An example of this would be a TV Advertisement that was placed with a local station, and has begun to air. We cannot refund the costs of the TV Advertisement if it has already occurred, as those are out-of-pocket expenses. If you have questions about our refund policy, or would like more information about scenarios regarding our refund policy, please Contact Us.